T3 or Liothyronine, is a hormone of the endocrine system, directly produced by the thyroid gland of a woman. It is amino acid in nature. T3 is considered the final and most active hormone produced by the thyroid gland and affecting the rate of metabolic processes. Exceeds T4 activity by 10 or more times.
Liothyronine: hormone function
The main functions of the hormone include the following:
- Regulation of metabolic processes in bone tissue;
- Activation of the production of vitamin A, which is necessary to maintain the normal condition of the hud, mucous membranes and the optimal functioning of the organ of vision (vitamin A is part of rhodopsin);
- Lowering cholesterol and, accordingly, ensuring antiatherosclerotic action;
- Activation of metabolism, including fat burning (T3 is a hormone to combat excess weight, so it is prescribed for some patients as part of the comprehensive treatment of obesity);
- The process of protein metabolism and its acceleration;
- Improvement of the cardiovascular system (increased contractility of the heart).
T3 and female bodybuilding
Liothyronine is very popular today among women bodybuilders, in particular, among those who suffer from a decreased metabolism. Due to these factors, it is quite difficult to achieve the required form presented by competitive forms. Therefore, most of the athletes resort to taking
triiodothyronine. With a correctly calculated dose, the drug is adequately tolerated, does not cause deterioration in the general condition and side effects. This substance does not act as a dope.
Buy T3 Online Norge
Lyothyronine is available for order in our store! Fast delivery and low prices are what makes customers come back to us again and again.